Deadline: November 1st
The Trendhim Scholarship was created to empower and support the future of ecommerce superstars, and each year Trendhim Aps supports one or more students by providing them with €2.000.
The Scholarship was founded to cover costs associated with ecommerce education or projects, which can cover travel expenses, conference fees, meals, or school attendance.
To be eligible to apply, you can be from anywhere in the world and be any age. You also must be studying one of the fields below:
- Organizational Design
PhD students can also apply for the Scholarship. It is expected that the person(s) receiving the support subsequently offers a brief description of the results accomplished or abilities obtained with the help of the scholarship.
How to Enter
In order to be considered, your education or project for which you’re seeking funds should be related to ecommerce.
You are expected to submit a proposal in which you clearly explain what the funds will cover, along with a budget. Name, address, and telephone number must be included. Then, submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get more details on this scholarship and how to apply here.
East Tennessee State University
Deadline: January 2nd
If you are a new international student at East Tennessee State University (ETSU) or if you are planning to apply to ETSU, we have great news for you! The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is open to new international students seeking a graduate or undergraduate degree.
What is it about?
The scholarship covers 50 percent of total in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees only. No additional fees or costs are covered (recipients will be required to pay other fees such as program fees, course fees, housing costs, and medical insurance costs).
Students must apply for admission to ETSU before applying for the scholarship. Once an admissions application is submitted, the student may then apply for the scholarship. A student’s scholarship application will be reviewed once the student is admitted to the university.
The scholarship is available for:
- Eight semesters for undergraduate recipients
- Five semesters for recipients seeking a master’s degree, or commensurate with the length of the program
- Eight semesters for doctoral students, or commensurate with the length of the program
- Scholarship can be used for summer semesters if taking on-grounds courses
- Scholarship may not be used for the winter term
To be eligible, students must:
- Apply for admission to ETSU before they can apply for the scholarship
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa
- Have a record of academic achievement
- Fill out the scholarship application form
Also important to know:
- Recipients must maintain full-time status.
- An applicant must have a 3.0 GPA (high school, or college GPA, depending on if freshman, transfer, or graduate applicant).
- Undergraduate recipients must maintain a 2.75 semester grade point average in order to continue receiving the scholarship. Graduate recipients must maintain a 3.0 semester GPA.
- Recipients continuing from a bachelor’s to a master’s degree program must reapply for the scholarship.
Time is running out so if you are interested, be sure to submit all your information by January 2nd. Applications received after the deadline will not be reviewed. You can find further details here.
Deadline: August 31
Are you in need of a scholarship but most of them require your GPA or to participate in an essay contest? Are you looking for an easier way to get a scholarship? Then the GotChosen “Upvote scholarship” is a great option for you!
GotChosen is an American company which develops social networking and marketplace technologies. The company also offers philanthropic scholarships. During the last three years, GotChosen has awarded more than 65 scholarships!
The $10,000 UpVote Scholarship is open to all international students from any field of study. All participants must be at least 18 years and have been accepted to a post secondary program, college, or have outstanding student loans. This scholarship award must be used for educational expenses or outstanding student loans only.
How to Enter
Just follow these simple steps and you will be entered to win!
- Register. You must register with your legal name.
- Apply for the scholarship. Fill in the application form, and click ‘Apply’.
- Add a photo to your profile. You must create a profile with a current photo of yourself.
- Post on any channel. Create a post on any channel of your choice. Remember, posts must be relevant to the channel’s topic. Posts that only say “vote for me” will not count.
- Get upvotes for your post. You will earn an entry for every upvote on your posts during the contest. Multiple posts increase your chances of winning!
How it works
The winner will be chosen from a random drawing from among all eligible participants. It will be conducted in the US and supervised by an independent third party. The winner will receive the $10,000 UpVote Scholarship upon verification of eligibility.
The GotChosen scholarship will be issued in the form of a $10,000 check in US dollars after the winner has provided proof of current educational expenditures or outstanding student loans.
Don’t wait! The deadline is 12:00 AM Pacific Time on August 31, 2017. In case you didn’t have enough time to get as many upvotes as you would have liked, there is no need to worry! GotChosen has a new scholarship contest every other month. To participate again for this scholarship, you’ll just have to reapply!
If you are interested in the welfare of animals and wish to pursue studies or research relating to the improvement the animal welfare, the UFAW Animal Welfare Student Scholarship is an award that you might be interested in. This award is accepting applications until February 28th and will be granted to qualifying individuals to assisting with financing their research efforts.
Students who are studying at a college or university on the British Isles or outside their home country at a school that has a UFAW University link representative are welcome to apply for this award. This award is typically granted to students who are studying within the sciences in subjects like agriculture, biology, veterinary science or zoology.
UFAW Animal Welfare Student Scholarship grants a £170 subsistence allowance to recipients along with a £30GBP allowance for project expenses to the department in which the student will be conducting the research in, for up to eight weeks.
Projects can be carried out either in the UK or overseas, but must relate to the welfare of farm, companion, laboratory, zoo or wild animals.
If you would like more information on how to apply for the UFAW Animal Welfare Student Scholarship please visit here.
*Business man and watering pot photo courtesy of Shutterstock