April 26th, 2019 by Al C
Sponsored by educations.com
Deadline: April 2020
educations.com believe that students who study abroad become the next generation of globally-minded leaders – and they want more of you to do it!
They’re offering a scholarship of up to €5000 to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure.
What’s the scholarship about?
The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester and is open to students from any country who will be studying a master’s degree abroad at a European university or school.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- Have applied (or will apply) to a university or school within Europe
- Have applied (or will apply) for a master’s-level degree starting in the Fall/Autumn semester
- Be studying the degree program in Europe specifically (not online or in another country)
- Meet the entry requirements for the university or school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate (bachelor’s) degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- Hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
- Be studying abroad in a country that you were not born in or do not currently reside in.
The ideal candidate:
- Globally-minded and interested in other cultures
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- High academic achiever with consistently outstanding grades to prove it
- Involved in extra-curricular groups and activities
- Excited to begin your adventure and share your story with the world!
Get more details on the €5000 Scholarship to Study a Master’s in Europe and how to apply.