University of Arizona
Deadline: April 1st
Looking to study at the University of Arizona (UA) but can’t afford the tuition? This is your chance! The UA is offering Tuition Awards to international students that go from $4,000 to $24,000 per academic year.
The University of Arizona is one of the United States’ most respected public research institutions. The UA provides more than a world-class education, they help students develop the necessary skills of discovery, research, and creativity and that’s why you can’t miss this opportunity to study there!
What’s the scholarship about?
In recognition for students who exhibit an outstanding academic performance, the University of Arizona offers the International Tuition Award which offers $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman, and $5,000 per academic year for transfer students.
- International applicants whose primary language is not English, or who attended school in a non-English speaking country, must prove English proficiency.
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
- Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents.
- Scholarship recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by May 1 for freshmen and by June 1 for transfer students.
- Sponsored students are not eligible. However, if sponsorship is for years two – four only, a one time award may be applied per the charts above.
- Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible.
If you meet the criteria, be sure you submit your application on time for the next fall semester!
Get more details on the University of Arizona International Tuition Award and how to apply.