SelfScore ScholarshipJuly 13th, 2017 by Juncal Caballero
Deadline: September 28, 2017
If you are an international student studying in the US and seeking for some financial support, we found the perfect scholarship for you. The SelfScore Scholarship is a national scholarship program dedicated to F1, J1, and M1 students studying in the US.
SelfScore is an analytics based consumer finance company that helps populations gain financial independence through access to credit. But at the moment, they are focusing on connecting international students to fair credit.
This Fall, the company will grant twelve $5,000 scholarships: six for undergraduates and six for graduate students. That sounds good, right? Would you like to be considered for this scholarship? If so, here’s the eligible you must meet:
- Be a student studying in the U.S. on a F1, J1, or M1 visa during the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Must be accepted to study or continuing to study at an eligible college or university.
- Must submit a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Must score in the top 15% on a standardized U.S. college entrance exam (SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT).
- Must have a 3.0 GPA, or higher, or the equivalent from your prior studies.
Recipients will be selected randomly among the eligible applicants and no purchase or credit application is required to apply for the scholarship. All applicants are enrolled in a Free Financial Literacy program and all scholarships are awarded on a one-time basis. Applicants may also designate an international student club or organization as part of their application which will receive a one-time grant of $1,000.
If you would like to apply for this scholarship, you can get more information on how to apply for the SelfScore International Student Scholarship here.
Read about international student loans