Are you a student who’s been impacted by the revised US travel ban? If so, you could win a $1,000 scholarship. Market Inspector is hosting this scholarship as they’re a multicultural team of digital marketers- many of which have left their country of origin to work in the UK with the company. To promote unity in diversity, they’re offering this scholarship to six students from the six travel banned countries: Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, and Yemen.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have been born in one of the above listed countries.
- Be currently enrolled or have been accepted into a US/UK accredited post-secondary educational institution this year.
The following documentation will be required in order to apply:
- A valid passport or birth certificate
- Documentation proving your acceptance into a US or UK university
- An essay outlining why you should be chosen to receive the scholarship
Your essay should be 1,000-1,500 words and written in English. All documents must be 100% original and submitted in either MS Word or PDF format.
All items needed to apply for this scholarship must be submitted before the October 31st deadline, and all winners will be announced on December 1st. Winners will be selected based upon creativity, structure and how easy the essay is to comprehend. Get more details on this scholarship and how to apply here.