Gender Equality Scholarship
Deadline: July 1
If you will be pursuing an MBA & MSc in Management, a BA in Management or the Foundation Course in Management with English at Global College Malta then you are eligible for this scholarship.
The gender equality scholarship is to help support gender equality in today’s leadership roles within business. This scholarship will be awarded based up on “the academic/professional merit, leadership potential and intention to become role model encouraging gender equality in managerial positions and leadership roles. Students’ prior active involvement in empowerment of women in business and related topics will be considered during the selection process.”
To apply for this scholarship you must submit the following:
- Along with your application an essay on how you will empower women within the business world
- One page motivation letter that includes prior activities related to gender equality
- Your curriculum Vitae with two references
- Your college admissions letter
- A 250 word bio and photo of yourself
This scholarship will grant one winner 50% tuition coverage at Global College Malta. Eligible students must apply by July 1st, learn more about this gender equality scholarship you can visit here.