Come Hangout With Us This Friday: Finding A US CosignerApril 9th, 2014 by Jennifer Frankel
If you are looking to apply for a student loan to help finance your education, then you’ll need to have a US cosigner. All international students and most US students need a cosigner to join their student loan application in order to get a US student loan. That’s because these banks and lenders need to have solid credit history to issue their approval. For many students, this can be a stopping point. But don’t let it stop you!
Join me, Jennifer Frankel, this Friday where we will host an entire Google Hangout devoted to giving you the information you need to help you in finding a US cosigner. We will discuss important issues including:
- What is a cosigner?
- Why should you care about getting a cosigner?
- What are the requirements your cosigner must have?
- Where can you find a cosigner?
- How should you start the dialogue?
Joining the conversation is easy – and it’s brought to you free.
When Is It?
Attend the Google Hangout this Friday, April 11th at 3:00 EST Set your calendar to remind you when you’re ready.
Be sure to check your local time so that you don’t miss it!
What Do I Need to Know?
Here’s how to join the free information session:
- Join us on our On Air Hangout from your Google + account.
- Send in your questions through the Hangout.
- We will also be available to answer any questions on Twitter or Facebook using #FinancialAidTalk
We hope you’ll join our Hangout and we look forward to seeing you there!