June 25, 2016
If you think you’ve got skills when it comes to writing, then you won’t want to miss the upcoming deadline of the International Essay Writing Contest where you’ll have the chance to win up to $3,000.
To enter, simply choose one of the following topics and show your creativity and critical thinking skills. Your essay should be between 1,000 and 1,700 words long, written in English, and original! Topics can be on any of the following:
- The Pro and Con Arguments for the Death Penalty
- Human Cloning Pros and Cons: Should People Interfere with Nature?
- Should Animals Be Used for Research? Is Their Role Replaceable?
- Limitations or Protection: Do Curfews Keep Teens Out of Trouble?
- Are We Too Dependent on Computers to Function Without Them?
Just reading these topics can fill you with a lot of thoughts and opinions as they can be quite complicated! Prizes include $3,000 for the winner, $2,000 for the First Runner-Up, and $2,000 for the Second Runner-Up. Your essay will also be published on blogs and social media profiles where thousands of students can be inspired around the world.
If you are interested in submitting your essay, be sure to check out the award and submit your essay by June 25, 2016.