Student Scholarship from Unplag
Deadline: March 1
Unplag is a plagiarism detection engine and works hard to encourage students around the world to produce original essays. Because of this, your opinion on being original might be worth $2,000! The student scholarship from Unplag essay contest was launched in September and you still have the chance to enter to win if you submit your entry before March 1st. The scholarship winner will be announced on March 9th.
To enter the student scholarship from unplag you must be at least 18 years old and enrolled as a full time international student (graduate or undergraduate). You will then need to submit a 500 word, original essay on a topic that you’ve come up with or on one of the following topics:
1. Academic cheating can deprive you of a successful career.
2. Being original will soon become a trend.
3. Technologies able to fight academic cheating.
4. Does online education “promote” academic dishonesty?
5. Can plagiarism be eliminated once and for all?
6. Plagiarism addiction kills creativity and critical thinking.
7. How does the digital age influence plagiarism and cheating?
8. Is social networking causing a plagiarism problem?
9. Cross-culture differences concerning plagiarism.
10. What if some of my educators were found guilty of plagiarism?
All students who enter must also submit the Unplag scholarship entry form. An Unplag committee will determine the finalists and the final winner, they suggest that your essay has “creativity, humor and an individual manner of writing.”
If you’re interested in this scholarship and think that you might be eligible to enter to win the $2,000 grand prize, you can find further details on the Student Scholarship from Unplag here.