Zaragoza Logistics Center/MSF Joint Scholarship
Deadline: April 15
The Zaragoza Logistics Center/MSF Joint Scholarship provides those in the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program the opportunity to obtain a full tuition waiver. Students must have achieved academic excellence as well as exhibited personal achievement.
Those interested must meet the following criteria:
- Have been granted admission to the MIT-Zaragoza Master of Engineering in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (ZLOG) program.
- Be fluent in English and have achieved a minimum TOEFL score of 103.
- Have an undergraduate degree comparable to that of a bachelor’s degree.
- Work experience in developing countries and being fluent in French are both looked favorably on.
- Have professional experience in developing countries.
Although this award is open to individuals of all nationalities, African nationals will be given preference during the selection process.
To apply for this scholarship you can submit the scholarship application along with a copy of your passport and a copy of your admissions letter.