Subscribe to our blog!

June 29th, 2006 by IEFA

We have now made it really easy to keep up-to-date with our blog through RSS feeds and email updates! If you have an RSS Reader simply click on the following link to subscribe!

Via RSS: Subscribe to our international student blog

If you want to simply get email updates each time we post then complete the form below:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


  1. Will Riley says:

    I have a student who wants to work on campus. The would work 20 hours a month. Would they need a letter from the area they want to work and also complete the I-9 form.

    • Bryanna Davis says:

      Hi Will,

      Thanks for your message.

      If your student will participate in CPT, once he finds employment that is certified to be “curriculum related,” the university will need to issue the appropriate authorization signature allowing the student to begin working. Students will also need to obtain the U.S. Social Security card before being allowed to legally work. Here is a good place to find more information on this. Good luck!

Join the conversation

IEFA logo
Thank you for visiting
Providing information about international financial aid & scholarships since 1998
2024 MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation
1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036