Subscribe to our blog!

June 29th, 2006 by admin

We have now made it really easy to keep up-to-date with our blog through RSS feeds and email updates! If you have an RSS Reader simply click on the following link to subscribe!

Via RSS: Subscribe to our international student blog

If you want to simply get email updates each time we post then complete the form below:

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


  1. Anonymous says:

    Most financial aids are very cumbersome to apply for by international students coz of many requirements required which are hard to mit.hope blog will be helpful.

  2. Niyi says:

    The news about Sweden charging international Student Tution fee that are not from EU can only be linked to the economy meltdown happening around the world. Sweden has been a hope for the developing country students’ around the world who are hoping to pursue their educational dreams. I will only appeal to the Swedish Authority to consider this move and also not forget how they arrived to this free education that include non swedish nationals.

  3. Mulubirhan says:

    First of all i would like to thank you for creating such a usefull blog. As an international student I am very much interested in the scholarship program. I would like to know all about the program and hope this blog will help me out to persue my second degree in Seweden
    . Thank you

  4. Anonymous says:

    Are students from Africa, and living in Africa, Covered by the term 'International Students' too.. do they qualify for the scholarship programs as well..

  5. Bob says:

    Hi. I've just discovered this blog and I'm not sure if it'll be of any use, but here goes. I am in a PhD program in depth psychology and, while I would love to finish it, it is very expensive. I don't mind going into debt, but are there other ways of getting money to pay for my schooling?

  6. says:

    Hi. I'm a PhD student in depth psychology and I like the program. Nothing like it is offered in Canada. But it's very expensive. Any suggbestions as to how I could get the money for it? Loans and the like are fine, but where is the best place(s) to look?

  7. Anonymous says:

    Hey are you a professional journalist? This article is very well written, as compared to most other blogs i saw today….
    anyhow thanks for the good read!

  8. KAKPO COMLAN says:

    Dear Sirs,

    We need your help to source for us international financial aid to realize our Agribusiness project.

    Await your reply

    Best reply


  9. Isack says:

    that is is good

  10. Isack says:

    I have got admission to australia

  11. Will Riley says:

    I have a student who wants to work on campus. The would work 20 hours a month. Would they need a letter from the area they want to work and also complete the I-9 form.

    • Bryanna Davis says:

      Hi Will,

      Thanks for your message.

      If your student will participate in CPT, once he finds employment that is certified to be “curriculum related,” the university will need to issue the appropriate authorization signature allowing the student to begin working. Students will also need to obtain the U.S. Social Security card before being allowed to legally work. Here is a good place to find more information on this. Good luck!

Join the conversation

IEFA logo
Thank you for visiting
Providing information about international financial aid & scholarships since 1998
2022 MPOWER Financing, Public Benefit Corporation
1101 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 900, Washington, DC 20036