January 23rd, 2014 by Jonathan Frankel
Hodgson LLM Scholarship
Deadline: July 1
If you’re a law student and need help funding your tuition, the Hodgson LLM scholarship is available for two individuals to have all tuition fees paid along with an additional £6,000 towards living expenses.
According to the scholarship eligibility details, applicants for this scholarship must be a non-EU international student and demonstrate the following:
- Academic excellence
- Evidence of an interest in legal and public service which may benefit the Liverpool City Region
- Potential and ambition for future leadership, evidenced by relevant work experience or equivalent
- That they are not otherwise able to undertake a postgraduate degree at either institution
- Potential to use their studies and experience in the UK to benefit themselves, the Liverpool City Region and their country of origin
- Capacity to contribute to the Scholarship aims through making connections with the legal community in Liverpool and its region whilst pursuing their studies in Liverpool and maintaining those relationships after completion of their studies.
Eligible individuals must submit the application form along with a 2,000 or less word essay that explains why they would like to study their law degree in Liverpool along with their aspirations for the future.
If interested, you can find more information on the Hodgson LLM Scholarship here.