Full Sail University
Deadline: Applications must be submitted prior to the desired start date
Full Sail University is an American private, for-profit university located in Florida. Full Sail is dedicated to helping creative students follow their dreams in the entertainment and media industry. With students from over 65 countries, 110 world-class recording studios, and many spacious film soundstages, Full Sail’s innovative and accelerated style of education provides a unique real-world education in film, music, animation, video games and recording arts.
Full Sail University is offering students the opportunity to apply for the Full Sail Global Achievement Scholarship, which is designed to encourage and develop future international entertainment and media professionals throughout the world.
What is it?
Through the Global Achievement Scholarship, eligible participants may receive up to $5,000 toward the tuition of their Full Sail campus degree program. If you are interested in attending Full Sail University and applying to this scholarship find more information about it here.
To be eligible you must:
- Be a non-US citizen or non-permanent resident, as defined by Full Sail University.
- Applicants must have applied for one of the following immersive campus degree programs: Computer Animation, Creative Writing, Digital Arts & Design, Entertainment Business, Film, Game Art, Media Communication, Music Business, Recording Arts, Show Production, or Sports Marketing & Media.
How to enter
- Complete and submit the Global Achievement application, and an original 250-word essay on “How My Full Sail Education Will Help Me Achieve My Career Dream” prior to the first day of class.
- The Global Achievement Scholarship application must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee prior to the desired start date.
- To apply for this scholarship, please contact your admissions representative.
Get more details on this scholarship and how to apply.
Global Achievement Scholarship
Deadline: May 29 and June 26
Full Sail University is granting their Global Achievement Scholarship in the amount of $5000 to all eligible candidates. Individuals applying for the Global Achievement Scholarship must be non-US citizens, have already completed their admissions interview, meet the Full Sail University entrance requirements and submit the Global Achievement application form along with a 500-word essay on the following topic: “How my Full Sail education will help me achieve my career dream” before classes begin.
The award application and essay will be evaluated by a scholarship committee based upon the following: originality, composition, clarity and relevance to the topic as stated above. The Global Achievement Scholarship can be used towards tuition at Full Sail University and in conjunction with other Full Sail University scholarships.
If you are a non-US citizen that will be attending Full Sail University as a first year student and are interested in this scholarship, you can find out more information about this award and how to apply here.