EssayMama is offering students from around the world the chance to win $550 just for writing an essay! Three winners will be picked by professional writers on the EssayMama team based upon a 0-100 point scale. Students can also get extra points for sharing contest details on social media.
To enter, you must submit an 800-1300 word essay that is original and created for the EssayMama Winter Essay Writing Contest. Your essay must be on one of the following essay topics:
1. How Necessary Is a College Education For You?
2. Why Do We Enjoy Watching Rich People on TV and in the Movies?
3. Does ‘Shame and Blame’ Method Work to Change Student’s Behavior?
4. Are Anti-smoking Advertisements Effective?
5. How Concerned Are You About Where Your Food Comes From?
6. Which Is More Important: Talent or Hard Work?
7. Can a Video Game Be a Work of Art?
8. Is Academic Cheating Getting Worse?
All submitted essays should be in English and the mail title should be [EssayMama Essay Writing Winter Contest], your name.
Three winners will be chosen and receive the following:
Along with a cash prize, the three top winners will be published on the EssayMama Blog. Get more information on the EssayMama contest and how you can enter.