Media Correspondent Scholarship
Deadline: January 1
The deadline for the Media Correspondent Scholarship has been extended to January 1st! If you would like to apply, you still have time before the New Year. The Media Correspondent Scholarship is sponsored by El Nomad Immersion Programs and is awarded in the amount of $500.00 to two individuals. This award can be used toward any El Nomad Winter or Spring program.
The winner of the Media Correspondent Scholarship will be responsible for documenting and sharing their experience while on their El Nomad journey. This award is a great opportunity for individuals who are aspiring journalists, photographers and videographers.
Interested applicants will need to meet the following:
- Enrolled or have graduated from a higher education institute
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 (4.0 scale)
- Been accepted into an El Nomad program
- Willingness to publish a blog or photo journal entry at least twice a week, or to complete a polished and edited video 3-7 minutes in length
- Willingness to give El Nomad the right to utilize your work for the El Nomad website, social media outlets and other marketing purposes
- Willingness to take part in the El Nomad Ambassador program for at least 6 months of the academic year post program
To apply for this award you will need to submit a completed application, transcript and media samples by January 1st. You can find more information on the Media Correspondent Scholarship and how to apply here.
Young businesswoman in the office photo courtesy of Shutterstock