IOE Fulbright Postgraduate Student Award
Deadline: October 17
Students from the US who want to continue their education in the United Kingdom at the Institute of Education University of London are now able to submit their application for the IOE Fulbright Postgraduate Student Award.
US graduates returning for their Masters degree are able to apply for this award until October 17. One individual will be granted the IOE Fulbright Postgraduate Student Award which will cover one year of tuition and a stipend for living expenses during the year of study. Eligible fields of study for the utilization of this award include music/recording arts, ESL, TESOL, international education or mathematics and education. To be eligible for this award you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a US citizen at the time of your application
- Have a B.A. degree or its equivalent at the start of the grant period
- Be in good health and able to provide a satisfactory medical certificate
- Have four years of training or experience related to the creative or performing arts
- Written and spoken proficiency in the host country language
The Fulbright Program was created in 1946 after a bill was brought to congress by Senator J. William Fulbright regarding allotting funding to assist with intercultural relations.
If you would like to learn more about how to apply for the IOE Fulbright Postgraduate Student Award you are able to obtain further information here.