International Student Scholarships for Georgia College & State University

February 23rd, 2012 by Bryanna Davis

Georgia College & State University International Student Scholarship
Scholarship Deadline: April 1 and September 1

If you are interested in becoming an international student in Georgia and are in need of a scholarship, you have found the right place. Each year the International Education Center at Georgia College & University awards almost 40 scholarships to international students.

International Student Scholarship (ISS) is given to select students who have been accepted to Georgia College and is based upon extracurricular involvement, academic excellence and financial need. This award grants either a half waiver or full waiver for out-of-state tuition fees and ranges in the amount of amount $20,000 to $40,000 over the course of four years. Full time undergraduate students who will pursue their degree at Georgia College & State University are eligible to apply for this scholarship. All applications must be submitted by April 1 for the Fall semester or September 1 for the Spring semester.

Once the ISS is awarded it is renewable for up to eight semesters as long as the student maintains their eligibility as stated in the application guidelines.
For more information on this scholarship and how to apply, visit our International Scholarship database.

1. ADEREMI OLUWASEUN MARTINS says:

Help

2. timothy imasete says:

Please update me on how to apply.hope to hearing from you soon.thanks a myriad

3. uche chika louisa says:

I’m not yet a student @ georgia am I eligible 2 apply cos I’m looking forward to studying @ georgia and I nid a scholarship.

4. BENJAMIN WAMBUA says:

i like this.

5. Stephani says:

How do I apply for georgia collage & states university scholarships

6. Charles Mawutor Dzawu says:

Just want to know if you have any scholarships for postgraduate students.
    Thanks.

7. omar almuhtaseb says:

Dear Mr/Mrs
    I am writing to you to apply to Georgia College & State University for a foundation programme and continue my study in the faculty of medicine .

I am jordainian student and I have finished the first semester of my high school education in the national system in my country and got 84.4 in the scientific stream and now preparing for the toffel degree , I am active in the community service work too .

I am asking for a financial aid or a scholarship because my family financial situation doesn’t allow to complete my undergraduate degree , my father has died in 2001 and we are living on his retirement salary and my elder sister is studying architectural engineering in the University Of Jordan .

Hoping to take my request with open arms and Assess my situation.

your sincerely

omar al-muhtaseb

8. blindblom says:

Thank you for your interest!

For more information on how to apply for this scholarship you can visit this international scholarship search database. Best of luck to you all!

9. momo88 says:

i have write on the page of scholarship database but i haven’t received the response..i would like to know how to apply for International Student Scholarships for Georgia College & State University”
    i’m a international student..
    thank
    cordially momo88

10. […] State University are eligible to apply for this scholarship. … See the original post: International Student Scholarships for Georgia College & State … ← Kingston University Undergraduate International Scholarships, 2012 […]

11. waheeb says:

I am from Yemen,and still live there.I want to study MBA ,so can I have Free sholarship/Grant from your College/University?it is possible how i can start my process ?

12. Elvis Juma says:

Please how can I apply? I did my O levels in my country Kenya and I wish to apply. Where can I get the application form? Hope to hear from you.

13. blindblom says:

Thank you for your questions!

If you are interested in this scholarship or finding another, please visit this international scholarship search database. From there you can find more information on how to apply.

14. Felix Mvula says:

Am Felix Mvula from Malawi and am a holder of a Diploma in Journalism from Malawi Institute of Journalism ( Under Univesity of Malawi). i would like to apply for a fully funded scolaship to complete my degree. how can i apply?

15. rozi khan says:

i m a student of civil engineering.can i have scolarship in george university

16. patrick mwanza says:

am aged 40 ambitious and determined seeking financial study theology kindly find me some sponsors am zambia ready start stdying in june 2012
    patrick mwanza

17. blindblom says:

Thank you for your interest.

To apply for this scholarship you can visit here. Hurry, the deadline is April 1!

18. salvajoy ifenkwe says:

pls hw do i apply georgia colleg and states scholarship?i did my o’level at Nigeria.plz i need more information on that.thanks

19. mary says:

am mary from uganda, and would love to apply please help

20. habtom says:

how can i apply in Georgia college. i need information about that

thanks

21. PASEKA PRINCE MOLOI says:

I would like to study Medicine, so what chances do I stand for?I also need financial aid. Thanks.

22. blindblom says:

Hi Paseka,

I have sent you an email that might assist you with your financial aid questions. Please let me know if you have further questions I can assist you with!

23. Danjuma uba w says:

Will realy wish to be part of your institution,what does it take ls have a niceday

24. adeesha says:

Please help my dream
    I want study hotel managment in italy
    Please please help